Welcome to Classic Moonfest 2019!
We appreciate your support to help make Classic Moonfest a wonderful place for lasting memories and for all to have a great experience and an enjoyable time!
Frequently Asked Questions
Will I be able to stand and/or dance during the performance?
- YES, it is encouraged!
What is the process for parking?
- Carpooling and ride share services are encouraged.
Is the event accessible to people with disabilities?
- Please ask the parking attendants to direct you to ADA parking upon arrival. ADA Parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis, and are available to individuals with a state disabled parking permit. If all ADA parking spots have been taken, guests with disabilities may be dropped off in front of the event entry and parking will be offered in another location.
May I bring alcoholic beverages?
- Wine, Beer and Spirits consumed in the “music event area” must be purchased at the “Beer Garden” All coolers and bags will be checked upon entry to “Music Event Area”.
Classic Moonfest is a 21 and over event.
Is smoking permitted?
- No smoking is permitted within “Music Event Area” Please smoke Tobacco and Electronic cigarettes outside of this Area.
Do I Need to bring a chair?
- Classic Moonfest is festival-style and “first come, first served”. Blankets and/or low beach chairs are encouraged! No chairs or blankets allowed directly in front of stage to encourage dancing!
What if it rains? May I bring an umbrella?
- All concerts are performed outside and held RAIN or SHINE. Please dress for the weather. There is no covered seating. Normal rain umbrellas will be permitted during inclement weather only and must be put down during weather breaks. Best to bring a rain jacket or sun hat!
Are dogs allowed?
- Dogs are permitted on the grounds, but PLEASE no dogs inside the “Music Event Area” Dogs must be kept under control and on a leash and owner must carry a “poop bag” at all times while on the Lake Leland Amphitheater property. Dogs exhibiting behavior that creates a risk to persons or property will be asked to leave the event site.
Are Weapons Prohibited?
- Guests are prohibited from bringing weapons onto the Lake Leland Amphitheater grounds or into the concert venue. Weapons include but are not limited to firearms, explosives, stun guns, handcuffs, brass knuckles, clubs, batons, pepper spray, tear gas, box cutters, and knives. Guests will be asked to remove the weapon or dispose of it. You will be ejected if you refuse to comply
May I bring a camera?
- Artists’ contracts prohibit the use of flash cameras, professional cameras, digital cameras with detachable lenses, and tape/video recording devices and therefore, they are not permitted in the “Music Event Area”. Professional cameras will be confiscated and become the property of the artist.
Can I have a Campfire?
- No personal campfires allowed due to Burn Ban season. Forest service approved gas stoves allowed.
Are there hook-up for RV?
- All camping is “self contained”. We do have 2 Hot water stations and plenty of mobile toilets.
Are there any ATM machines?
- The closest ATM”S are located at the U.S. Bank in Quilcene.
We have the following rules:
PACK IT IN PACK IT OUT >>DANCING REQUIRED
>Be kind to staff, they make this event happen.
>You may come and go, but FRONT GATE CLOSES AT 9:30 PM.
>Exit gate always open for those who want to leave the festival for the evening…you will not be allowed back in through this gate.
We do not allow:
> Guns, weapons, fires or fireworks.
> Rude, offensive or intoxicated behavior.
> No swimming or lake access at the event site.
> Cigarette Smoking, Vaping, or electronic cigarettes not
allowed in music venue!
> Quiet time 12:00pm- 9:00am
Leave on Sunday by 2 pm
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMITTANCE or ASK YOU TO LEAVE IF YOU BREAK THESE RULES
Lake Leland Amphitheater is available for private parties and events.
The Lilypad (cabin) on the Lake Leland is available for rent through Airbnb.