Welcome to Classic MOONFEST 2019!
Our vision is to create a gathering site for people to camp, listen to music and enjoy life!
We appreciate your support to help make this site a wonderful place for lasting memories.
For all to have a great experience and an enjoyable time we have the following rules:
PACK IT IN PACK IT OUT >>>> DANCING REQUIRED!
We do not allow:
- Guns, weapons, fires or fireworks.
- Rude, offensive or intoxicated behavior.
- No swimming in the lake at the event site.
- Cigarette smoking in designated area only!
- Quiet time 12:00 pm- 9:00 am.
- Leave on Sunday (August 11) by NOON.
Here are a few guidelines to keep it fun:
- Please keep Dogs and Cats on a leash and pick up their
poop…if your dog is aggressive in any way, you will be ask to
leave the event grounds.
- No personal campfires….please join the fire circle.
- Please recycle.
- Be kind to staff, they make this event happen.
- You may come and go, but the ENTRY GATE CLOSES AT 9:30 PM. The EXIT gate will remain open.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ADMITTANCE or ASK YOU TO LEAVE IF YOU BREAK THESE RULES.
Lake Leland Amphitheater is available for private parties and events. Call 360-565-6554.
The LILLY-PAD (cabin) on the lake is available for rent through Airbnb.
August 9-10, 2019
Located on the beautiful Olympic Peninsula, Lake Leland Amphitheater, Quilcene, WA.